Monday, January 16, 2012

It’s Okay……



I cannot count the number of times someone has told me, "Oh Wendy you can handle it, you're the strongest woman I know." While I have been through some tough situations in my lifetime; I am only human and sometimes, I just want someone to listen to me, a shoulder to cry on, or someone else to take care of things.
Know that it's ok to ask for help; it's ok to cry a while; it's ok to lay in bed for the day; it's ok to not be able to fix it all; it's ok to let someone take care of you for a change. That doesn't mean your weak; it only means you are in touch with your true feelings, wants, and needs; and in all honesty, it takes a really strong person to admit their weaknesses.
                               ~ Wendy Box, Wings of Encouragement, WOE 

Strong - sad

January 2012 Sig

Pin It

2 comments:

BeautifulDees said...

Oh I love this post...so so true. I alway's think I have to be superwoman but found out this last couple of year's I dont have the get up and go, but that's okay.
Hope to hear from you.
Love,Debbie:)

Anonymous said...

touching pls check out http://deeverythingblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.