Saturday, December 19, 2009

Homemade Christmas Hard Candy, Yum!



He Everyone! Saturday is the long awaited Girl’s Holiday Party. I can’t wait to see my girlfriends. Some of them I haven’t seen since before summer because I was so busy with the new landscaping and remodeling a couple of rooms in the house.

We do not exchange gifts because it would end up being too expensive; so instead, we have this party and everyone brings a dish and BYOB. Along with a few other girlfriends, I’m bringing desert and little goody bags of homemade candy for everyone. Let me know if you would like the recipe. It’s really easy!


Happy Holiday Partying Everyone!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.