Friday, December 18, 2009

Catch-Up with Crocheting and Charity Crocheting




Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing well!
I’ve been a little busy with life, but also with crocheting. I wanted to crochet something Christmassy to have as a 2009 Christmas keepsake. Here is what I ended up with! Silly cute, aren’t they! The picture makes them seem a little bit wonky in shape, but they turned out cute. Their home is on a shelf in the family room now.

I also have been doing some charity crocheting. I have been learning new patterns and having a ball. There is this one charity that I’m primarily donating to called Emmazing Grace Foundation (EFG). Please visit the website to see how you can help too! Here are some pics of the items I crocheted and donated. This is some of the first box sent early December 2009.


DSC01757 DSC01758


As I go along, I’m finding better patterns. It’s neat to watch my progress in these pics. This first box I had the ribbed hats (cute pattern, but not cute enough for preemies!) and tube socks. Now I found a great pattern for booties and a round hat. The pic below shows what I’m working on now. I’m going to package this up and mail it out this weekend. YAH! It feels really good to help these little Angels!
DSC01799 DSC01800 DSC01801 DSC01803 DSC01804 DSC01806
6 Preemie Hats
3 Preemie Hat and Bootie Sets
10 Sets of Preemie Booties
1 Preemie Blanket and 1 Matching Hat

Have a great Friday!!!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.