Saturday, December 19, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



2459486282_9be6217be7_t

1. No, we will NOT ___dress Frankie up in a Santa costume this year; Only reindeer ears!  hehehehe!  My poor puppy!
2. Grandma chews with her mouth open___ at the old kitchen table, and it drives me crazy!
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: ___someday soon I hope to share this with someone special in the mornings.
4.  I am really worried!  I hope Kathy and her husband are __ going to be okay.
5. I'll take___ two  free tickets to see Michael Buble in concert this March!
6. ________ at least from my point of view.  Hard to fill-in this one. I have a lot of point-of-views!  :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __a holiday dinner with a family friend.  Tomorrow my plans include ___sleeping in so I can stay up late at the Girl’s Holiday Party!  Sunday, I want to ___probably stay in bed all day since I’m sure I’ll probably have a slight hangover, but mostly because it’s suppose to be super cold and lots of snowUnfortunately, I will not be enjoying that portion of life’s little pleasures, as I have to get the family room prepared for the carpet company to come on Monday to put in the new carpeting.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.