Monday, December 21, 2009

The Simple Woman’s Daybook



For Monday, December 21, 2009 
simple-woman-daybook-large
Outside my window... A beautiful snowy morning.  The neighbor’s Christmas lights are still on and the glistening snow makes them look magical!
I am thinking... I can’t wait for the carpet company to come and install the new carpeting in the family this morning.
I am thankful for... Second changes.
From the kitchen... Not much going on until Wednesday and Thursday (Christmas Eve baking.) 
I am wearing... A comfy warm red thermal top and cozy under the blankets in bed with my laptop. 
I am creating... Preemie booties for EFG (Emmazing Grace Foundation.)
I am going... Nowhere today.  Just going to stay home and relax.  I had a fun-filled weekend that I need to recover from. 
I am reading... Nothing on the book front here.  I’ve been either too busy, too tired, or too into crocheting. 
I am hoping... That Kathy and her husband will be okay.  I’m worried.
I am hearing... My grandmother’s cat meowing in the next room.  He doesn’t like when he’s left alone. 
Around the house... New carpeting and painting walls to prepare for new carpeting in living room and hallway. 
One of my favorite things... Shrimp on Christmas Day. Yummo! 
A few plans for the rest of the week:  Finish Christmas shopping. Just two more things to get.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... Me and my BFF, Denise!

12152_101933619827462_100000324748392_51020_5666665_s

~If you would like to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook (each Monday), you can visit The Simple Woman's blog here.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.