Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



For Friday, December 11, 2009

1. Good times: __Jacuzzi tub, bubbles, candles, music, and…  :-)  33
2. I’m thankful for ___ my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring ___only for the nice; not the naughty!
4. _____________ little. (Can’t think of anything to fill-in.)
5. Once more, ___I find myself thinking of MSK.
6. When will the media hype on Tiger Woods ever ___ end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___staying in and snuggling with my puppy Frankie.  It’s freezing outside. Tomorrow my plans include ___replacing a motherboard on a friend’s laptop, put a new hard drive in a desktop, finish sewing the foyer valances, and work on my website.  Sunday, I want to ___ go shopping at Kohls!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.