Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Momma’s Day!



Happy Mother’s Day everyone!  I get to celebrate today too….. thanks to my Sweet Frankie!
 frankiegroomed (Medium)And, let’s not forget MY MOM! She didn’t want any gifts for Mother’s Day, but I wanted to get her something to show her how much she is appreciated.  My mom (and grandma) is Catholic, so I stopped at Our Lady’s Gifts.  Her gifts theme was “Angels”….. what else!  I love angels and wanted her to know that she is protected by angels all the time.  I got grandma a few things too, but on a smaller scale.
    Two Angels giving water to a bird, two Angel prayer cards for her purse, and a little “serenity” Angel to put on her nightstand, a card, and flowers.
My handcrafted Mother’s Day Card turned out cute, Huh? I got the idea and template from Dawn.
DSC01599 (Medium)DSC01600 (Medium) 

Another special woman who was like a mother to me is being remembered today too!  It’s a long story, but she took me in when I was a teenager and was a wonderful, beautiful, funny, silly, and special person to me.  I called her “Ma”.  I am so blessed to have known her and still miss her.  Happy Mother’s Day Ma!  I know you’re with my Angels watching over me and Denise.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
signature5-20-09

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.