Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Funny Dumb!



OH MY GOSH! I just did the dumb funniest thing!

It’s raining and the garbage cans and recycle bins are at the end of the driveway, so I thought I would go get them so my mother doesn’t have to go out there in the pouring rain.  I get to the cans and realize they are all full.  I look up and down the street and no one else has their cans out. (Insert head scratch).  WAIT?  Isn’t this Thursday, the day AFTER garbage pickup? 
NO!!!   It’s Wednesday and mom just put the garbage cans out an hour earlier. (No, I didn’t see her do it!)

DUH!!

signature5-20-09

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.