Saturday, August 13, 2011

Planting the Seeds of Change



‎(¯`♥´¯) .♥.•*¨`*•
´*.¸.•´♥ "Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. Don’t waste your pain; use it to help others."

           ~ Rick Warren
             (The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth am I Here for?)

seeds of change - healing hands

This quote is an excellent reminder for me to look into taking Reiki classes.  I have a gift, and I really need to develop it more so I can use it to help other people who are in pain, like I am a lot of the time. 

 

summer_nobackground copy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.