Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins



And...here we go!

fridayfillin

1. The only question is “to be, or not to be?”
2. I wish to make my charity Christmas stockings all in one day.
3. Three things on my desk: Dust bunny Momma, Dust bunny Daddy, and Dust bunny babies. LOL! 
4. Go to the local thrift store is the one thing I HAVE to do today!
5. I love playing with Yarn.
6. A trip to Wal-Mart overwhelms the senses. (and not in a good way!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting another crocheted beret hat for my girlfriend and her daughter;  tomorrow my plans include yard work if it doesn’t rain; and Sunday, I want to …..hmmmm…. not sure yet. Maybe visit with my Dad!

summer_nobackground copy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.