Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Saturday – Lifetime Memories



I took grandma on an adventure today! At first I was just going to stop at Wendy's for a sandwich, then Walgreens for a few things, but changed my mind. I kept driving and we ended up in Chesterland! We stopped and visited with three of my friends, saw my brother, then ended up at my Dad's. Grandma LOVED all the horses!! She was sooo cute! Today, I made special memories for my heart!

IMG_0331 (Medium) IMG_0332 (Medium) IMG_0333 (Medium)

These are photos of my Dad showing off a couple horses to grandma! IMG_0334 (Medium)  IMG_0336 (Medium) IMG_0337 (Medium)

summer_nobackground copy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.