Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins



1. One of my favorite birthday presents was when my girlfriend had a company come and put smiley face signs all over my lawn. :)

2. I had enough of her lies and manipulations; it was as simple as that.

3. The moon knows many secrets, but tells no tales.

4. Loving someone includes warts and all.

5. I was tempted by his offer, but was reminded that he is not to be trusted.

6. Resting in a comfy lounge chair under a warm sun is one of the things I like to do on vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, today I'm looking forward to working in the yard if it doesn’t rainTomorrow my plans include visiting with a friend; and Sunday, I want to lay in bed all day!

tgif


 

 

summer_nobackground copy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.