Saturday, October 2, 2010

Yard Work Before and After



Hi Everyone!  I know, I know.  I haven’t posted in a LONG time.  Sorry!  Although, I hope this post finds you well!!    Open-mouthed

HAPPY FALL!!

jumping_leaves

I thought I would share some pictures with you tonight of the yard work/cleanup of the landscaping in the front of the house that I did last Saturday.  On the advice of a neighbor, I planted planted two very pretty purple-colored spiky plants (can’t think of the name of them), but as they grew, they overtook the landscape.  I didn’t like it.  It looked so messy and sloppy.  So, I yanked them out…. along with ALL of the Hosta.  The Hosta was looking so sad after all these years.  I can’t tell you how many times I have split those Hosta and they just kept growing back into very large plants.  Unfortunately for them, I was on a ‘simplify things’ mission, and they were outa-there!!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:  More neat and presentable looking.

sig-fall 

Pin It

1 comment:

Kathy said...

LOOKS GREAT AND LIKE TONS OF WORK. I KNOW IT FELT SO GOOD TO BE OUTSIDE DIGGING IN THE DIRT AFTER ALL THIS HOT WEATHER.

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.