Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Overdue Friday Fill-In



For Friday, April 23, 20092459486282_9be6217be7_t

1. Apparently there's some sort of conspiracy to keep me away from my blog.
2. Tomorrow I’m wishing for a sunny day.
3. 2009 has been pretty stressful so far.
4. When I first saw Frankie, that was it.
5. For too long I've been wanting to go on a vacation, perhaps another cruise.
6. I am not obsessed with my toffee and chocolate chip cookies.
7. Not Applicable since it’s a new week already.  (And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!)

40  Melisa

Pin It

1 comment:

Bri Schaaf said...

Cruising is so much fun! We love to cruise! How is grandma doing?

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.