Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Easy Apple Crisp - Yummo!



I made apple crisp Tuesday evening.  It turned out really yummy if I don't say so myself.  It's quite sweet!  

Meanwhile, enjoy the recipe.

 DSC01354 (Medium)    DSC01350 (Medium)

Apple mixture:
1 cup  Sugar
1/4 cup  Water
1/4 tsp  Cinnamon
6-7 Large peeled and sliced Granny Smith apples

Crisp mixture:
3/4 cup Quick oats
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Flour
1/2 cup (one stick) Butter or margarine

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine the sugar, water, and cinnamon.  Pour over sliced apples place in the bottom of baking dish.

Combine quick oats, brown sugar, flour, and butter.  Crumble it up using fingers over top of apples.

Bake for 40 minutes or until apple juices are bubbling through top of crisp mixture and the crisp topping is browned.

februarysignature copy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.