Friday, January 30, 2009

The Trouble with Love Is.....



........ that it can be deceitful. A blind heart can confuse lust for love, and can carelessly leap without looking. This heart usually ends up getting hurt, while the other heart involved, just moves on.

.........we don't know how to give it to ourselves first.

.........it messes up my vision. It makes me see what I want to see.

.........it doesn't go away just because the relationship has.

And Lastly –

.........it doesn't seem to know my address.  (hahahahahaha)

 

                                     februarysignature copy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.