Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Denim Blue and White



I finally finished the charity lapghan I have been working on. I made this one a little more masculine looking so that an elderly gentlemen can use it. Let's face it. Sometimes afghans can be a little frilly, and if I were a man in a nursing home sitting in a chair all day, I wouldn't want to look at frilly stuff!Hi Everyone! How have you been?

Guess what happened when I woke up today? Go ahead and guess, but I don't think you'll get it!! SUNSHINE. That's right! We had beautiful, yellow, warm SUNSHINE. It doesn't happen that often around here in the winter. It was still too cold to do anything worth a damn outside, but I'm not going to be greedy.

Hope you all had a great day too! I'm off to work on my Daybook.

P.S. I just found this emoticon.... it's it funny!


post signature

Pin It

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Nothing like sunshine to lift the spirits. I am glad your day was filled with possibilities.

Kathy said...

LOVE THE LAPGHAN! I ALSO TRY TO MAKE SOME FOR THE MEN THAT'S NOT FRILLY.

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.