Friday, September 5, 2008

MOVIN' ON....... and Lot's of Creativity!



Hi Everyone! While yesterday was an emotional and trying day/night for me.... I have balled it all up into a wad, shoved it through a straw and spit it out into the universe! Gone... Ga-bye.... Toodleroonie!!

Now..... onto things more uplifting!!

I haven't posted any pics of my paper crafts for quite a while. I have actually done a good amount of a communing with paper!!

First, I have been experimenting with different techniques and have really been enjoying getting my fingers dirty! I also have been concentrating on 4-pack card sets so I can sell them at craft shows that should be starting within a month or so. I just bought a bunch of Christmas stamps, paper, etc. I can't wait to start working some mojo!!

First: Monkeyin' Around:

Tart-N-Tangy:

4-Card Pack (4-1/4 x 5-1/2):


HTML clipboard

4-Pack Cards (3 x 3):


HTML clipboardAnother Card and Post-It-Note Keychain Gift Set:


THANKS for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!!!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.