Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Contest!



I've decided to create a separate blog for showing off my scrapbook cards and crafts.

Here's where you come in..... I can't think of a name for the blog!

The winner of the best blog name will receive....... (drum roll please....)

$10 gift card/certificate for E-bay.

Deadline is May 28, 2008 at 12:00 a.m. (EST). Start posting your ideas in the comment section or if you prefer to be secretive, e-mail me your idea to melisas-misc@roadrunner.com.

Meanwhile, I'm posting a few cards and crafts I did over the past two weeks. Hope you like them!

Have a great evening!!

*****UPDATE*****
Entries:
Crafty Scrapper
Copyscrapper
Miz Sassy Scrappin'

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.