Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anemic and Best Friends



After waiting for almost three weeks for some blood test results, I got a phone call today telling me to come in to discuss the labs. For sure it shows that I'm anemic and that I need to take extra iron. No biggie... I can do that. But, what else does the doctor need to tell me? I'm a little concerned. I've really been not feeling well for a while now and thought it was mainly from my thyroid and perimenopause; hopefully that is all it is.
Pairinoid about it!

On a different note. I have a girlfriend that I've been friends with for over 25 years (geesh - we're getting old!). Anyhow. We have had many ups and downs and have been through a lot either together or separately. I am so thankful that we have been able to make it through the darkest days. I know there is much more to come, but for now, it's important for me to express gratitude for her love and friendship. I love you Dee.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.