Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day!



So today is Mother's Day, and do you think Frankie got me anything? Nooooo!! I'll remember that next time he begs for a treat! (hehe)

I had a very enjoyable day working in the yard. I also accomplished a lot, although my back hurts again and I'm exhausted. Looks like I'm going to the chiropractor again tomorrow!

I'm waiting for an e-mail or phone call from MK, which will hopefully be a response to the question I asked a few days ago. The waiting kinda sucks, but I have no control over it. Oh well!

Today is coming to a close and I look forward to climbing into bed and snuggling with Frankie!

Hopefully I can get the first video of Frankie uploaded tonight. If not, I'll try tomorrow.

Nite all!
Melisa
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.