Sunday, May 13, 2007

"The 40-year-old Virgin"



Hello Everyone!
I've finished creating my website and everything is uploaded except for my first video of Frankie that I will upload in a few minutes. I hope you like my design...I tried to keep the colors happy and energetic.

Tonight I hung out with my girlfriend Denise B. and had some good wine, cheese, apples, and crackers. She has been a great friend and I am so appreciative that she is in my life. We can talk about anything! and laugh at silly/stupid things like the movie "The 40-year-old Virgin", which was on TV tonight. (We've shared a few tears together too!)

Needless to say, I'm a little tipsy and ready to climb into bed and snuggle with Frankie. This would have been a perfect night to snuggle with someone else, but "datdawayeetis"!! (for now!)
:-)

Night all! Don't forget tomorrow is Mother's Day!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.