Thursday, March 10, 2011

Green and Pink



Asparagus and diced tomatoes. Asparagus steamed first. Separate pan olive oil, thin pad of butter, and diced tomatoes, salt, pepper, and sauté. Then add asparagus for just a few minutes. I usually like my asparagus just steamed and a little crunchy, but I have to consider grandma when cooking, so certain foods need to be soft for her to eat. :)
DSC03425 (Medium)

AND…. I got a present in the mail the other day!!  YAY!!  Kathy sent me Red Heart Baby Clouds yarn from her stash so I could make blankets for EGF.  I love this yarn!!  Thanks Kathy!!!!!!!  LOVE YOU!

 DSC03427 (Medium) heart sig copy

Pin It

1 comment:

Kathy said...

GLAD YOU LIKE IT HON BECAUSE IT HURT MY HANDS LIKE CRAZY. LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.