Monday, February 14, 2011

The Simple Woman’s Daybook – 2-14-2011



For Monday, February 14, 2011
simplewomandaybooklarge4

Outside my window...
It’s very windy this morning and the temperature is dropping back down to where it’s typically supposed to be for this time of year, in Northern Ohio.

I am thinking... That I’m going to need to take a nap today!  :) 

I am thankful for... Where do I begin?  I suppose this morning I am mostly thankful for God and His Angels surrounding me with his light and love, especially when I don’t feel well.

From the kitchen... Not much happening in the kitchen. I haven’t had very much of an appetite.

I am wearing... Pajamas.

I am creating... a separate blog to have a place to post about my health struggles, etc.

I am going... Hopefully to Wal-Mart to get a few groceries and pick up a few skeins of yarn this week.

I am reading... I just finished Janet Evanovich - Sizzling Sixteen.  It was much better than the last two.  I actually laughed out loud at least 8-10 times.  :)

I am hoping...
That I never see my mom roll her eyes at me ever again.  (long story!)

I am hearing... The wind gusting outside, the humidifier running, and on occasion, my mother talking super loud. :(

Around the house... I need to do some housework. I’ve been neglecting it. 

One of my favorite things... Is snuggling with my puppy, Frankie!  

A few plans for the rest of the week:  I don’t want to make plans. Every time I try to make plans, they never work out. 

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

valentine

~If you would like to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook (each Monday), you can visit The Simple Woman's blog here.

heart sig copy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.