Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hats and Scarves, Oh My!



I couldn’t resist!  hehehe!

Just thought I would stop by and post a quick picture or two of the crocheting I’ve been doing.

These 29 preemie hats are for EGF.
DSC03361 (Medium) DSC03366 (Medium)

These 7 scarves are for Bridge and Beyond homeless organization.
DSC03367 (Medium)

This was an attempt at a slipper. While I found this pattern to be easy to follow, I realized quickly that I don’t have a passion for making slippers.  :)
DSC03369 (Medium)

We’re supposed to get another bad snow and ice storm. I hope everyone stays safe and warm!

heart sig copy

Pin It

1 comment:

Kathy said...

BEAUTIFUL! MY YOU SURE HAVE BEEN A BUSY LITTLE BEE. STAY SAFE TONIGHT AND WARM.

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.