Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Morning Show and Tell



Good Morning Everyone!  Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
The temperatures here have been about 10 degrees, but 0 degrees with the wind chill. Then by the afternoon, it gets to be a balmy 22 degrees! :)  At least the snow was light and didn’t cause too many headaches for everyone last week. We shall see what this week brings.  I’m a little concerned about my family and friends that live in Alabama and Georgia. They are getting hit with a lot of snow and ice right now. Can you please say a quick prayer for them to all be safe and warm? I would really appreciate it!

Well, the title says this is “Show and Tell”……
These small newborn Santa hats are going to
Touching Little Lives charity. I’m going to eventually post the pattern, but if anyone would like it sooner, just leave me a message and I would be glad to email it to you!
DSC03201 (Medium) DSC03203 (Medium)

These preemie Valentine’s Day hats are going to EGF. I’m going to eventually have 12 to send.  If anyone would like the pattern for the heart, just let me know.  I also made 2 sets of booties. I know I should make more, but I’m just not in the bootie-making mood. :)
DSC03209 (Medium) DSC03216 (Medium)

NOW…. for my special Show and Tell!!!
This is my Christmas present from Kathy!!  She is my generous Earth Angel that God has blessed me with. I love you Kath! Look at all that yarn eye candy!! It’s all super soft for the babies. I already dove into the stash!!  I can’t wait to start reading the book, too! 
(I’m not sure when I’ll have time to clean, cook, bathe…. oh you get the idea!!)
DSC03197 (Medium)  
Hope everyone has a great Monday and a great week!!

January 2011-sig copy

Pin It

1 comment:

Kathy said...

LOVE ALL THE HATS AND THE BOOTIES MELISA. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME CROCHETING. IT'S EITHER CROCHET OR LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AT THE SNOW. LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.