Saturday, January 29, 2011

Easy Apple Strudel Wraps



DSC03281 (Medium) DSC03282 (Medium)

Hi Everyone!

Tonight I was inspired to make fried apple pies from Kathy’s recipe, but I didn’t have the tortillas, so I used a box of pastry dough I found in the freezer left over from Christmas goodies.  All I did was use a can of apple pie filling (would have much rather made my own, but the point to this food craving was to get it done quick and eat!) dried cranberries, egg whites to brush on top of pastry dough, and sugar to sprinkle on top of that. They’ve been out of the oven for only 30 minutes and I’ve eaten 3 already!  :)

heart sig copy

Pin It

2 comments:

Kathy said...

THEY DO LOOK GOOD MELISA. YOU ATE THREE? NOW THAT'S THE WAY YOU TELL WHEN SOMETHING YOU MAKE IS REALLY GOOD. ;)

Candy said...

Melisa - Thank you so very much for the beautiful Vday preemie hats and booties!! They are on the way to a local hospital with my friend that is a NICU nurse. Hope all is well with you and thanks again!!

Cadny

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.