Sunday, October 3, 2010

Something Very Special



Hi Everyone!!
I received two very special cards in the mail, one a few weeks ago and the other a few days ago, and I want to share them with you!

This first card was a complete shock and happy surprise!!  I fondly and affectionately call Kathy my Southern Sunshine!  We have such a special and very treasured friendship that I can’t tell you how blessed I feel to have her in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC02516 DSC02523
She made me this card, completely out of the blue!  Isn’t it SWEET!!!!!  We have a little joke about secret pockets, and she incorporated that into the card.  TOO CUTE!! 
This card was a “pay it forward” card that had something special hidden inside a secret pocket – which is “MY” secret!  hehehe!!  Let’s just say that Kathy is an extremely generous woman!!  Winking
divider

This card is a ‘thank you’ card that she made me!  Look how PRETTY!!! I love it!!!!

 

sig-fall

Pin It

1 comment:

Kathy said...

AHH NORTHERN ANGEL, YOU MADE ME TEAR UP. WAY TO MANY SWEET THINGS COMING FROM UP NORTH. I JUST THANK GOD FOR LETTING US GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. HAVE A BLESSED DAY HON.

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.