Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Pray…………



ipray

I found this prayer quite by accident (although, are there really any coincidences in life? No.)  My very special and wonderful friend, Kathy, sent me some inspirational cards by email and they led me to this prayer.  It’s so amazing how God works. I met Kathy through blogging about 2 years ago.  And now?  She is a woman I have come to love, respect, and cherish.  I THANK GOD for His wisdom in having our path’s cross in this lifetime.  She is wonderfully patient with me, has the most wonderful and contagious laugh, and has seemingly endless compassion for all of God creatures.  I believe God brought Kathy into my life to show me what real friendship is. 

Angel Blessings for you all today, tomorrow, and always!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.