Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1.  The right word can often be a four letter word!
2.  Leave me the heck alone and shut the door quietly, please.
3.  Up, up and away, my beautiful, my beautiful balloon! 
4. Aruba, drinking a strawberry-lime margarita and laying next to the pool, is where you'll find me.
5.  Ooh! What is that idiot doing?
6.   Looking both ways before crossing the street  is a good idea.  (DUMB answer! I couldn’t think of anything!)
7.  And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to setting up my mini laptop for my mom to use from now on.  I’m giving her old desktop computer to a friend in need.  Tomorrow my plans include more computer repairs, crocheting, and cleaning, and Sunday, I want to go thrift store shopping! I’m looking for appropriate sundresses  – not those tube-top boobies hanging out kind!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.