Sunday, February 14, 2010

Makeover Almost Done



I'm almost done with my blog makeover.  I need to add stuff to my sidebar again AND I need to create my navigation bar pages.  You wouldn't believe what a pain in the ass this was.  I bought a template from someone and while the look was exactly what I wanted, the coding was messed up.  I tried to work with it for days, but I was unable to fix the errors in the coding.  So, I decided to take the template idea and create my own template from scratch.  I should have done that in the first place.....it only took me an hour to get it done tonight.

Anyhow, I hope you all like it.  I welcome any suggestions!

 

Pin It

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Looks great. How fun to even see Frankie in the header!

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.