Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Wonderful Christmas Surprise and Snow’s Coming! Yay!!



Hi Everyone!  How was your Christmas?  I had made a yummy traditional dinner and we had my immediate family over on Christmas Eve, then the same traditional dinner on Christmas Day with my uncle and his family.   Just after I finished eating dinner, there was a knock at the door…..my nephew who we haven’t seen for almost 4 years (he’s 18 now.)  What a wonderful surprise!  I hugged the stuffing out of him and even got a little tearful.  He has grown into a handsome young man.  I don’t think I left his side the whole time he was here.  His unexpected visit was the greatest present ever!!!!

Meanwhile, you may think I’m a little crazy for being happy that we are getting snow, but I really enjoy the first couple of major snowfalls.  They are soooo pretty.  Everything is clean, white, and bright.  And at night, the snow makes the holiday lights have an added sparkle and magic to them. 

It’s also another great excuse to stay home and cozy up with my sweet Frankie, crochet, and watch tv or listen to a book on tape.

What special moment did you have this Christmas? 

signature1-24-09 copy

Pin It

1 comment:

Kathy said...

GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS. GLAD YOU HAD A VISIT FROM YOUR NEPHE. FAMILY WHAT CAN YOU SAY? TIM AND I SPENT THE DAY LOVING ON COCOA.

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.