Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Simple Woman’s Daybook



For Monday, November 23, 2009 
simple-woman-daybook-large
Outside my window... 4:30 a.m. (ish) - A quarter moon that is super bright. It’s really pretty! 
I am thinking... That I really need to get to sleep, but wanted to get my Simple Woman’s Daybook done before another week passes by w/o doing it. 
I am thankful for... The amazing guidance the Angels and God has given me.  
From the kitchen... The kitchen is closed right now.  :-)  I’m going to bake a few pumpkin rolls tomorrow to take over to my brother’s house and to my friend’s house on Thanksgiving.  Unfortunately, I will not be seeing my Dad that day. 
I am wearing... That’s my secret.
I am creating... Crocheting many preemie baby items to donate to the Emma Grace Foundation (EGF). Preemie baby hats, preemie baby tube socks, preemie baby booties, and baby blankets. 
I am going... To stay home all day tomorrow/today and bake and sew.  How domestic of me! 
I am reading... Not reading any books presently.
I am hoping... That the new year will bring me LOVE! 
I am hearing... My dog breathing by my ear.  My sweetie is sleeping right by my head while I lay in bed and type.
Around the house... There are many little projects that need to get done before I even start to put up Christmas decorations. 
One of my favorite things... Is to go bargain shopping at the local thrift stores.  It’s so satisfying to find something for dirt cheap, other than paying full price (or should I say…. Over Price!) 
A few plans for the rest of the week:  Enjoy Thanksgiving with my family and friends, and to finish up the little projects around the house.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

purple_angel-1

~If you would like to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook (each Monday), you can visit The Simple Woman's blog here.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.