Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



2459486282_9be6217be7_t

1. Moving forward by putting one step in front of the other is the only way to get where destiny intends you to be. Dwelling in the past only inhibits personal and spiritual growth. So keep movin’ - Even if it hurts!
2. Born free.  Wasn’t that a great song. (I’m showing my age.) Simple lyrics to remind us of the beauty around us.

Born free, as free as the wind blows
As free as the grass grows
Born free to follow your heart
Live free and beauty surrounds you
The world still astounds you
Each time you look at a star
Stay free, where no walls divide you
You're free as the roaring tide
So there's no need to hide
Born free, and life is worth living
But only worth living
'cause you're born free
(Stay free, where no walls divide you)
You're free as the roaring tide
So there's no need to hide
Born free, and life is worth living
But only worth living
'cause you're born free

3. My best quality is ….. Hmmm?  There are so many.  I can’t list them all!  Hahahahahahaha (Roll eyes here!)
4. Sometimes one does not need all of the details.  Details can sometimes play mind games.
5. In nearly 10 years, I will be smoke-free! YAY! Quit cold turkey and haven’t touched a cigarette since. I’m a bad reformed smoker too. I can’t be anywhere near smoke or I start coughing and choking (and complaining.)
6. A vacation somewhere by an ocean or on a cruise is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing in the tub after I’ve worked in the yard all day.  Tomorrow my plans include more yard work if it doesn’t rain. And Sunday, I want to ….hmmm? I don’t know yet!

signature5-20-09

P.S.   Bri ~ I hope you had a wonderful anniversary and a great birthday weekend!!!

P.S.S.  Nancy ~ Can I come and play Nerts with your family?  It’s looks fun! (Of course you would have to teach me how to play though.)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.