Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins





1. Why do we have to type these characters ;-) to express a smiley face. Isn't there someone out there in Microsoft-land that could embed the picture and code in all of the operating systems? Duh!! I should give Bill Gates a call to see if they have put together a focus group on this yet. (Hehe!)

2. Blurfing and blogging are now habits.

3. I have a secret crush on a very handsome man!

4. I had never heard the phrase "_____." Sorry, I didn't hear the phrase. Could you repeat that? (I know! I'm a wise ass this morning!)

5. I'll just admire my secret crush from affar the way I always do.

6. How was I to know that the 'road not taken' would be the best thing for me! Yay!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning up my craft space then later putting together an outfit for Saturday night. Tomorrow my plans include doing laundry and then going out for the night with some girlfriends. Sunday, I want to have a quiet house so I can get a bunch of cards made, but that probably won't happen - Don't ask!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.