Friday, March 13, 2009

Crafts From Last Week



Hi Everyone!  I was MIA for a little while because I was in a "mood".  I didn't feel like posting.  But the bug is out of the butt now, and AWAY WE GO!!

 

These wool felted foo-foo coffee cup pin cushion idea was taken from Betz White.  Of course mine aren't as nice as hers, but I'm happy with how these turned out.

 

I had some smaller pieces left over so I thought I would try making miniature ones.  I think they look okay, but not as cute as the other ones.

You're probably wondering how it is that I have so much time to work on my craft projects?  Well, work has been slow and the winter has been long.  I have more pictures of projects, but I will stretch out the posts so you don't have to read one long boring post! 

 

I hope you are all doing well!  If you have a few extra minutes, leave me an e-mail.... I would love to hear from you!  

                                  signature1-24-09 copy

Pin It

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Very nice! Are they going to be gifts?

I have the Betz White, Warm Fuzzies, book and love all of the projects that she creates. One of these days, I am going to make the mittens and the bomber hat.

Kathy said...

HOW CUTE!

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.