Monday, February 16, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY February 16, 2009

simple-woman-daybook-large
Outside my window.......... 18* F with wind chill.  Another blanket of whiteness has me surrounded. Geesh! When will it end? (I can hear a bird cawing "I'm cold" to his girlfriend.  Poor things!)

I am thinking.......... of packing up and immediately moving to Arizona! This cold weather is depressing the crap out of me.

Another thought?.......... I have the Today show on in the background (no volume), and Bill Clinton is being interviewed. What do women see in that man. I don't find him attractive at all. I actually find him to be cagey.

I am thankful for.......... so, so many things. Mostly that my period is ending. I am looking forward to it ending forever.  I know.... TMI (too much information).

From the kitchen.......... I made scrambled eggs and toast this morning. I'm filled up and ready for my day. (Actually, that's a fib. I could go back to sleep for a bit.)

I am wearing.......... an ex-boyfriend's white Hanes cotton t-shirt and cute striped PJ bottoms, and cold bare feet.

I am creating.......... hopefully a Daybook post that is worth reading.  :-)

I am going.......... to the craft store and pet store if I can get myself moving.  I'm warm in here, and it's too cold out there!

I am reading.......... nothing right now. I downloaded the audio book Hold Tight, but haven't begun to listen to it yet.
 
I am hoping.......... to win the lottery someday!

I am hearing.......... the hum of my humidifier and it's getting annoying.

Around the house.......... the light is coming through my windows and making my room way too bright.  (Notice I didn't say sunlight, as there is no sunlight in my area until May or June.)

One of my favorite things.......... is to snuggle up with my sweet Frankie.

A few plans for the rest of the week.......... make a couple of birthday cards, keep working on the afghan for charity, hopefully check off a few things on my to-list, and thankfully pay a couple of bills.

Here is picture-thought I am sharing..........
sick  

Hi! I'm the Happiness fairy. I sprinkled "happy dust" on you, so smile darn it! This stuff is expensive!

 

Pin It

1 comment:

Melisa said...

This is a test! :))

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.