Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birthday Card for Dad and Jim



Hello Again Everyone! I thought I would share a birthday card that I made for my Dad and my brother Jim. They both have the same birth date of December 27th. Isn't that neat! I guess it's all in the timing!! Anyhow, I haven't had time to post it until now. I tried to keep it as masculine as possible and I think it turned out pretty nice.

It went down to 5 degrees (-3 wind chill) and it's supposed to snow more. I love the beautiful snow, but I can't wait for winter to be over. I'm feeling claustrophobic.

Gotta run - Take care!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.