Friday, November 28, 2008

Belly is Full!



Good Evening Everyone! Another Thanksgiving has passed and I'm stuffed. The day was nice, but my family didn't stay very long to visit. I was a little disappointed, but I got over it quick when I went to visit with my neighbor and had a glass of wine and a few laughs!

I hope you like the new blog banner I made. I had a viola! moment when I found the graphics for it. I'm going to work on learning how to incorporate a script in my banner so you can see falling snow. I'll work on that tomorrow night because I'm really tired and am ready for bed.

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving! Nite!

P.S. I still miss his smile!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.