Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just Say It!



I know you want to!  You're sick of reading the last post and was wondering when I was going to update my blog!

New medicine, more medicine, rest, and quiet.  That's what I'm doing to feel better.  And I am getting better!  Thanks for asking!!

To pick up my spirits a bit, I went shopping Thursday for some "stamping stuff".  Unfortunately, a local scrapbooking store has decided to go out of business; but luckily for me, I got 65% off everything!  I bought as many Sizzix dies that I know would work with my Cuttlebug.  I have a picture of some of the stuff I bought.  I forgot to add the other bag of ribbon and buttons, but you get the idea.  I spent of total of $90 and saved a total of $145. ISN'T THAT AMAZING!!  I cannot believe what a great deal I got! 

     

I've been blog surfing again for inspiration and as usual, I can always count on Dawn (Dawn's Stamping Thoughts)!!  She is so cute and sweet.  You have to watch her videos.  She really likes what she is doing and it shines through in her work!!  I really like all the cute ideas she shares!!

I made a birthday card using the frog she created in her video, but I had to modify it a little bit due to different sized ovals, etc. It was fun to make and it turned out so darn cute!!              

I can't wait to make the owl that she also has a video tutorial on!

     

Well, here are some cards I made for birthday's this weekend!  I'm taking a break, but I hope to get back to stamping and work on some Halloween cards.  I already made a couple of the Frankie cards, but I will show them in another post, along with other Halloween stuff.

            
(The T-shirt card is CASED- can't remember from where)

Thanks for stopping by to see how I'm feeling, and for checking out my results of my self-imposed occupational therapy!  hahahahaha

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.