Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busier than a one-armed paper hanger!



My Dad says that all the time! It's just one of those sayings I caught onto.

Hope everyone is doing well! I've been pleasantly busy with work and creating a new craft area for myself. My neighbor was throwing away her computer desk (with hutch) and I saw it as a treasure! I drilled two holes in the hutch so I could put a dowel rod in there with some of my ribbon on it. It's a tremendous feeling when you get organized AND have accomplished it without making more projects for yourself in the meantime. You know what I mean?

Well, I made these cute cards based on Chic n' Scratch's design (click here for tutorial.) I just thought they were so cute and had to make them too. The only problem is that I couldn't get the strawberry stamp to stamp nicely because I wasn't using the right products. I swapped it out for a little cupcake instead. You can be sure that Stampin' Up markers are on my list now! I really liked how the strawberry looks with the fudge pop. (easier to type than fudgecicle (sp?)

The other card I just finished for my neighbor. She asked me to make her a card so she can send it to her friend in New Jersey. I enjoyed making this because I got to stamp a lot.

Well ~ I'm pooped out! Time to get some dinner and go sit outside on the deck with a cold beverage and enjoy the evening! Hope you all do the same!!

Angel Blessings ~
Melisa

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.