Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Slider Card



Hi Everyone! I wanted to create a card for my girlfriend who is going on vacation with her daughter in a few days. I wanted to have an airplane on the front, but I realized that I don't have an airplane stamp. DUH! So, I decided to use Bella in a car instead. I think it actually worked out better than my original idea. I got the slider card instructions from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts (thanks Dawn!) She has great video tutorials that anyone can understand. She's really sweet too!

I hope I have enough time this week to do the 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge. It's Laura's turn for the sketch. I just started doing challenges - actually - 2 Sketches 4 You this weekend was my first challenge ever. I really enjoyed it because it made me stretch my imagination. The card might not always turn out to look perfect, but I'm cutting myself some slack because this is for relaxation - not to see how fast and how perfect I can make a card.

Well.... hope you all have a great week!


Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG your card totally rocks Girlie .. Love your card ~ so much fun .. love the bright colors you used too .. Great Job sweetie
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.