Sunday, June 1, 2008



I've been veggin' out at my craft table for hours tonight. I needed to get a few cards done and some creative time in. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday night! I know I'm having a nice quiet one.

I decided not to create a new blog for my cards and crafts. Besides, no one left me any suggestions for the name here. My friends e-mailed me two suggestions, but I didn't like any of them. I was giving away a $10 gift certificate to E-bay, but.... Oh Well! You people out there that don't read my blog... lose out! ;-}

Also, I hope the Universe (God and Angels) are listening..... Please send me a wonderful man whom I can love and be loved! Any and all help is much appreciated. While you're at it, can you make sure he is set financially, has a good sense of humor, is sexy, and has patience. Thanks!

Well, here are some of the cards I worked on tonight. Hope you enjoy!

Angel Blessings,
Melisa


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.