Monday, June 23, 2008

Family from Georgia



Hi Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. I had a nice weekend because I have family visiting from Georgia until Wednesday. I love my Aunt Jean and her daughter April. They are super sweet!! You should see how cute April's son is - he's going to be a heart breaker when he gets older!
I wanted to make a little something for them, so I put together some thank you card sets for each of them. The pics below are what I came up with. I got the portfolio idea from Angie at Chic n' Scratch. Thanks Angie!

I'm waiting for them to get home here so we can go shopping at the outlet stores - YAY shopping!

Have a good day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.