Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day



Good afternoon everyone! I hope this post finds you well. I'm sure most of you are eating hot dogs and hamburgers and just praying it won't rain.

I'm not in the mood to enjoy any festivities. I haven't been feeling well due to my thyroid (I think.) It's actually been kind of a pain in the ass because I'm always tired and run down, having a lot of hot flashes, no appetite, and all around lack of interest for even my favorite things. No..... this is not depression. There are other symptoms, but I don't need to go into those.

My girlfriend up the street had a party last night and I just didn't have it in me to go. I feel guilty about it. That makes things even worse! hahahahaha

Today, one of my other girlfriend's is having a party and again, I just can't get myself to go. But in all fairness, I have to keep an eye on my 94-year-old grandmother today. She is so strong-willed and does things she isn't suppose to do!

Well, I suppose I should stop crabbing and get on with my day.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.