Friday, May 9, 2008

Mandala's



What is a Mandala?

It is a circular representation of YOU (or your home or anything you want). The center of it should symbolize what/who you are. By adding layers to your mandala, you invite positive energy and change.

I have made two mandala's. One for my everyday life, which invites positive traits that I wish I had, etc. The other one represents what type of people I want in my life, i.e. inviting healthy and nice people.

I felt such a sense of accomplishment after I finished these. I'm looking forward to some healthy changes in my life. I have had some very high-maintenance friendships and relationships in the past, and am looking forward to a new and healthier lifestyle. This is one of my first steps towards that goal.

Here are pics of the two I made.

I hope I have inspired someone to take an hour or two out of your day and make a mandala for themselves!


Melisa






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.