Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hey Mr. Policeman?



Early this morning around 4:00 a.m., I had my windows open because it was a beautiful night and one shade up, when I saw a a flash of light and heard walking in my backyard. Needless to say - I just about pooped my pants! I ran around the house and turned on all the lights to outside, then called police. It turns out that the officer on duty was a friend and he humored me by walking through my backyard and the neighbor's yards (with gun drawn). Very Magnum PI like!! Whoever it was, they were gone.... thank goodness!

So here I type with only a few hours of sleep, looking out the windows at a gorgeous day, but all I can think of is climbing back in bad and snuggling with my sweet Frankie (6 pound fluffy Shih tzu)!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.