Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hurtful!



It's been a while since I've blogged. I've been busy with work and by the time I'm done, I do not feel like typing anymore!

Last week, I did something special for someone to express my gratitude for having them in my life. I opened myself up, even after this person hurt me terribly one year ago. It's been a struggle to maintain a friendship with this person because this persons communication skills are not very good at all. Meanwhile, it's been almost a week and one e-mail later, and I have not received any acknowledgment from this person.

I'm obviously expecting too much from this person (again). Some things and people never change. Sad really!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.