Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Finally A Response!



Hello again ~

I finally received a response, but not the answer to my question. That is okay though. At least there was communication!

ANYHOW..... I spoke to my sweet friend Missy again today. I wish I had more time to spend with her. Missy has been going through a lot lately. Missy makes the most amazing jewelry! The real stuff, not the fake, cheap stuff that everyone else is making right now. If you go to my website www.melisas-place.com on the "links" page, you will find the link to her website.

Poor Frankie is a little sluggish these past few days. It has been in the upper 80's here and all he wants to do is lay around. I don't blame him! I wish I could just lay around.

Guess what! I ate almost a whole pan of brownies within the last two days! Can you say "Oink, Oink"!! I'm PMS'ing, so I'm allowed!!

Well- a storm is blowing in! I better finish this up and get back to work (medical transcription typing) before the electricity goes out!

Toodles Everyone!
Melisa {{{hugs}}}
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.