Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Chiropractor!



Hello All ~

I went to the chiropractor again today and got "snap, crackle, and popped"! I love getting my back and neck adjusted. It feels so much better afterwards. The doc did a comparison of my old x-ray's from 1990 with April 2007 x-ray's and found a discrepancy in the level of my hips, but we are going to work on it. He said that the second hip replacement actually make up for some of the discrepancy, but it is still there. I have a couple of months of doc visits ahead of me, just to fix the damage from the "monitor accident" (DUMB!), the slight left curvature of the spine, and the hip issue. It's worth it because I'm going to feel soooo much better when we are done!

Change of subject......
Ever since I've been watching "The View" and am addicted to Rosie's Blog (and other blogs), I have become a little more aware of what is politically going on, and more aware of how the media is bias and untrustworthy. We, "the people",
have elected to office these individuals that are self-serving, hypocritical crooks. I really do not like the way the United States is bullying other countries, among many other things!!

I am going to make sure that I am extensively informed about all the candidates for president and vice president this time around. WE NEED CHANGE and we need to bring our brave men and women home from this ridiculous "war"!!!!!!

Until later! I need to get back to work!
Peace,
Melisa
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.